Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 Parking Enforcement
Parking permits will not be required for staff or students for the fall 2021 and spring 2022 semesters. However, students and employees will be required to park in designated student or staff parking spaces.
Los Rios Police Department (LRPD) will enforce violations in red zones and other restricted areas, metered or timed parking, disabled parking, and violations that impede traffic or block access.
Semester parking permits are valid at all of our colleges and centers, so you only need to buy one per semester.
How to Buy a Semester Parking Permit
We recommend you buy your parking pass early to avoid delays during the first week of school.
There are three ways to buy a semester parking permit:
- Online in eServices. If you purchase in advance, then your permit will be mailed at least two weeks before the semester starts.
- Submit a payment coupon to your college's Business Services Office. If you purchase in advance, then your permit will be mailed at least two weeks before the semester starts.
- Get your permit in person by visiting your college's Business Services Office as early as 30 days before the first week of school.
|Fee Name||Fall 2021 Cost||Spring 2022 Cost||Summer 2022 Cost|
|Semester parking permit (automobiles)||
|Semester parking permit (carpools with 3 or more passengers)||
|Semester parking permit (motorcycles)||
- # Due to ongoing public health concerns related to COVID-19, fall classes will be mostly online with limited exceptions for courses that cannot be converted to online. Therefore, we will not sell parking permits during the fall 2021 semester.
- * As we expand in-person offerings, we recognize the need to reduce the barriers for students to access college facilities (including in-person classes or student support services). Therefore, we will not sell parking permits during the spring 2022 semester.
How to Display a Semester Parking Permit
Semester parking permits can be affixed to hangers that hang from the rearview mirror or adhered to the lower corner of the passenger's side windshield.
Remove expired permits.
Where to Park
With a semester parking permit, you can park in the student parking spaces that are designated with white lines.
Semester parking permits are refundable.
Lost, Stolen, and Counterfeit Parking Permits
If your parking permit is lost or stolen, then immediately report it to the Los Rios Police Department. We will record the permit number that was lost or stolen in case someone else tries to use it.
If a parking permit that has been reported as lost or stolen is found displayed on a vehicle, then a parking citation may be issued and other corrective action may be taken.
Lost or Stolen Parking Permits
Lost or stolen parking permits will not be replaced for free. A new parking permit must be purchased at the normal price.
Damaged Parking Permits
If your parking permit is damaged, then you must show proof of repairs or bring in the old permit (permit number must be intact) to get a new permit. There is a $2 replacement fee.
If You Sell Your Vehicle
If you sell your vehicle, then you must show proof of sale or bring in the old permit (permit number must be intact) to get a new permit. There is a $2 replacement fee.