American River College Campus Police
American River College and its centers are routinely patrolled by assigned police officers. The centers may not always have an officer on site. If you need help and no officer is present, then please contact dispatch at (916) 558-2221.
Services We Offer
Campus police provide a number of services to students and employees, including:
- Issuing employee parking permits
- Live Scan fingerprinting for employees
- Lost and found and property registration
- Safety escorts on campus
For emergencies, call (916) 558-2221, then press zero.
Phone: (916) 484-8019
Fax: (916) 484-8905
Our office is staffed:
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Wednesday from 8:00 am to 2:30 pm
- Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
If you need assistance outside of these days and times, then contact LRPD Dispatch.
We are located south of Davies Hall, near the Portable Village parking area.