Key Request Guidelines
Employees may request copies of keys to access facilities. The following guidelines apply:
- You can keep the keys for as long as you need.
- You may need an alarm code to access facilities after normal operating hours.
- You can request multiple keys for one campus in a single request. If you want keys to a multiple campuses, then you must submit a separate request to each campus.
- You may not duplicate the keys for any reason. If you are caught duplicating keys, then you may lose your right to get campus keys.
- Generally, student employees are not authorized to get campus keys.
Request Keys Through Los Rios Police Department
CRC and FLC Employees
Employees at Cosumnes River College or Folsom Lake College may request access to facilities by submitting a key request form to Los Rios Police Department.
- Get a key request form from your area dean or supervisor and have them sign it.
- Submit the request form to the campus police office. Key requests are usually completed within one business day.
- Pick up your keys at the campus police office.
Request Keys Through Campus Operations Office
ARC and SCC Employees
Employees at American River College or Sacramento City College can request keys through their campus operations office.