Parking Enforcement Notice
Parking permits are not required for students during the spring or summer 2023 semesters. However, students are required to park in designated student parking spaces marked with white stall lines.
Employee parking permits are required.
Los Rios Police Department (LRPD) will enforce violations in red zones and other restricted areas, metered or timed parking, disabled parking, and violations that impede traffic or block access.
General Parking Permit Rules
- Parking permits are valid only for the period of time specified.
- Parking permits are valid only for the parking spaces intended.
- Parking permits may not be transferred from one person to another.
- A parking permit is valid for use only by the person who purchased the parking permit.
Persons with Disabled Placards
Persons with disabled placards can park in any vehicle parking space (including student parking, employee parking, designated disabled parking spaces, and timed parking spaces), as long as the vehicle displays both of the following:
- A valid semester parking permit or daily parking permit
- A disabled placard or license plate issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles
Daily Parking Permit
Each campus has daily parking permit machines located inside the entrances to its parking lots. Daily parking permits cost $2.
Semester Parking Permit for Automobiles
Semester parking permits for automobiles are valid at all of our colleges and centers. Discounted permits are available for verified carpools and students who receive the California College Promise Grant.
Motorcycle Parking Permit
Motorcycle parking permits are valid at all of our colleges and centers, so you only need to buy one per semester.
Employee Parking Permit
Employees can get two free parking permits. Additional permits costs $5 each. Employee parking permits are valid at all Los Rios locations.