Motorcycle parking permits are valid at all of our colleges and centers, so you only need to buy one per semester.
How to Buy a Motorcycle Parking Permit
We recommend you buy your parking permit early to avoid delays during the first week of school.
There are three ways to buy a semester parking permit:
- Online in eServices. If you purchase in advance, then your permit will be mailed at least two weeks before the semester starts.
- Submit a payment coupon to your college's Business Services Office. If you purchase in advance, then your permit will be mailed at least two weeks before the semester starts.
- Get your permit in person by visiting your college's Business Services Office as early as 30 days before the first week of school.
Motorcycle Parking Permit Fees
- Spring or fall semester: $26*
- Summer semester: $16
* Effective Spring 2020. Fall 2019 motorcyle parking permits are $25.
How to Display a Motorcycle Parking Permit
Motorcycle parking permits must be affixed to the front fender, fork, or gas tank of the motorcycle. Remove expired permits.
Where Can I Park with a Motorcycle Parking Permit?
Motorcycle parking permits are valid only in designated motorcycle parking areas. Motorcycles may not park in regular vehicle spaces.
Are Motorcycle Parking Permits Refundable?
Yes, motorcycle parking permits are refundable. Visit Los Rios Community College District to learn how to get a refund.
Lost, Stolen, and Counterfeit Parking Permits
If your parking permit is lost or stolen, then immediately report it to the Los Rios Police Department. We will record the permit number that was lost or stolen in case someone else tries to use it.
If a parking permit that has been reported as lost or stolen is found displayed on a vehicle, then a parking citation may be issued and other corrective action may be taken.
Replacing Lost or Stolen Parking Permits
Lost or stolen parking permits will not be replaced for free. A new parking permit must be purchased at the normal price.
What if I Sell My Motorcycle or My Parking Permit is Damaged?
If you sell your motorcycle or your parking permit is damaged, then you must show proof of sale – or bring in the old permit (permit number must be intact) – before another will be issued. There is a $2 replacement fee.